I’ve been trying to get enhanced link attribution to work on my website but it simply won’t. The code is all correct according to Google’s implementation guide but it’s just not working. It’s very frustrating. When I find the cause I’ll let you I’ll post an update. While investigating that issue today, I noticed a different problem with Analytics. I noticed that Google Analytics is telling me that there are clicks on a link to “index.asp” from my homepage. My site is php. There isn’t a single mention in my code of anything with “asp”. I have no idea where the heck Google is getting that. If I find out, I’ll let you all know.